2 lbs. boneless chicken breast
3 tsp minced ginger
1/4 cup yogurt
1/4 tsp chili powder
3 tsp crushed garlic
1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/4 tsp cumin powder
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 tsp mace
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp turmeric
3 tbsp lemon juice
Melted margarine (for basting)
5 oz. tomato paste
2 tsp cloves
2 tsp ginger paste
10 oz. tomato puree
8 green cardamoms
3 tbsp butter
2 lbs. tomatoes, chopped
2 tsp garlic paste
2 tsp green chilies
1 tbsp red chili powder
2/3 cup cream
2 tsp ginger, julienned
1 tsp fenugreek
Sugar to taste few sprigs of green coriander
Salt to Taste
Chicken Tikka Masala: How to Prepare:
Aafrein Indian Cuisine has an innovative way to prepare this wonderful non-veg recipe. Willing to prepare it at your own kitchen? If so, then follow the steps mentioned below:
· Whip all the ingredients listed under Part A. Take them all in a bowl.
· Add into it the chicken breast cutting it into 2 inch cubes.
· Marinate the preparation throughout the night in a fridge.
· Before cooking it finally, preheat the oven to 350º F. Bake the chicken for around 8-10 minutes. Use margarine for basting. Drain the marinade and bake the chicken again for around 2-3 minutes.
· While conducting the previous step, you should use the ingredients listed under Part B. Take tomato slices, tomato puree, and tomato paste in a bowl. Mix 4 glasses of water in the bowl.
· Add green chili powder, green chili pieces, garlic paste, cardamoms, and cloves in the bowl. Also take salt to taste in the preparation.
· Cook the ingredients over a low heat, and stir till it converts into thick sauce.
· Add cream and butter and stir.
· If the dish tastes sour, add sugar to taste.
· Add ginger juliennes and fenugreek, stir, till it gets ready.
· Serve it hot with sliced green coriander leaves.